Review | Youngwoosa I love you Thank you green tea essence


Shopping around on  MEME box I picked up two items seen here: Shop MeMe box, I'm finally sharing my thoughts on this awesome and gentle essence.


I really love Japanese and Korean skincare and makeup, so adding this to my collection was a no brainer. I am slowly trying to embrace the copious amounts of skin treatment that they apply, but first I need to get to the point where I am actually washing my face.

If you are following Danielle LeShea, you may have seen this post already.

Getting right to the review. I have only seen this product on MEME Box, it seems super rare!

What they say:

"This complexion-clearing and soothing serum is infused with 88.5% organic Jeju green tea to gently, yet effectively, sooth blemishes without any irritation. A blend of soothing botanicals calms and reduce redness, while the concentrated formula continues to combat the effects of aging, stress, and environmental aggressors."



Product Name: Youngwoosa I love you Thank you green tea essence
Type: Limited Skincare/Online
Scent: Green Tea
Price: $20.00- sale price
Results: Brighter, softer, smoother, and clearer skin
Overview: Two things I'm already a fan of, Green tea and facial serums. With the awesome health benefits, detoxification, slows aging, it can make you smarter, just to name a few. Serums are fast acting and absorbs easier than creams, use serums in the winter!! I use this twice, once in the morning and once at night after washing my face. Since my first use I have seen major improvement on my skin, it's supple, soft, brighter, clearer and surprisingly makeup application is a lot easier, it just glides on.





No comments :

Post a Comment