Review | Tony Moly Banana Cream Foam Cleanser


Being attuned to Japanese and Korean skincare products, and working at ULTA it was only a matter of time until I would get my hands on it. The question is, is it worth it or is it just hype?

I'm talking about the Tony Moly Skincare Line that debut at ULTA (in the midwest), I picked up two products, Tony Moly Banana Facial Cleanser and Tony Moly Banana Peeling Creme.


Tony Moly is a South Korean Cosmetics/Skincare line, it's speciality is cute ass packing of their products. I can't even when it comes to their products, the packaging itself makes me want to buy everything.

But of course, I control myself and calmly look before purchasing.

Here's Tony Moly's motto:

"Everyone is beautiful. We deeply believe that. It is what drives what we do.



Tonymoly is a leading global cosmetic brand with a mission to inspire and help you discover your inner beauty and



confidence. We are all about youthful lifestyles resulting in healthy and joyful beauty that shines through renewed skin and

radiant glow. We are committed to improving and perfecting the skin through tireless research and ethical skin care

principles.

At Tonymoly, fun ideas meet great products. Our passion is delivering them to you. We care about what you have to say.

Our priority is in educating ourselves with your current needs and wants."

                                                                 
Of course, it starts with a traditional but cute sheet mask. From my experience working at ULTA Tony Moly's sheet masks are widely sold compared to their actual skincare products. Quite honestly their products are pretty pricey which brings me to my question, of Is Tony Moly Products decent or is it just hype over the cute packaging?

Claire's Review:
Name: Tony Moly Banana Facial Cleanser
Type: Limited Stores/Online
Scent: Bananas
Texture: Thick + Creamy

Price: $16 (+ tax)
Results: A clean face that smells like Bananas
Overview: Plainly speaking, there is nothing really special about this facial cleanser except for the packaging and the banana scent. It was really hard for the product to be squeezed out, even after warming it underneath warm water. I used it a few times before going back to my normal Klairs cleanser. Like I said there's nothing special about this cleanser besides the banana scent

Recommended: No. Pricey and a mediocre cleanser. Don't waste your time on it.


Still Wanna Buy?
Ulta
Amazon
Tony Moly
  

No comments :

Post a Comment