Post X-mas!



After all the work I have been putting in I think it is safe to say that I'm exhausted! Since last week Thursday I've been working everyday which is something I don't do very often, but since the semester is over I've been swamped with work!



On a lighter note,

My sister in law Rose, my two nieces Nessie & Esmeralda

My older Brother and Nessie

 I got to see most of my intermediate family, except for my dad...I have no clue where he is...but I suppose that isn't new. My niece Nessie (that's not her real name) got a bunch of baby clothes, from my mother and I ( thank you T.J. Maxx) and a bunch of toys. My other niece ( step-niece??) and I put together one of her puzzles that my mom brought her, she too got a lot of clothes. Although I feel bad, my mother didn't get anything...but our house is full of stuff she doesn't use. I also spoke to my sister who I haven't seen for a couple of months it was a little awkward, her and I don't have a good relationship




http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DHlBstCZ9Ic/T-TznZStT1I/AAAAAAAAC9M/VsYF0KStt7s/s1600/estatic+gyaru.png
Nessie is so cute!! <3













On another lighter note I got an awesome camera from a close friend of mine, name brand travel makeup brushes from my sister, and some cool little things from my bestie <3

My stuffis!!


Sonia Kashuk Brushes















Sushi Erasers, Harajuku Pencil case, Cupcake holder. Hmmm I think my friend is trying to tell me something
















Sony Cyber Shot, 16.2 megapixels! @__@












http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vBWH-cG6-l4/TvXDzVVtq0I/AAAAAAAAFq8/NUyUpvVpZ84/s1600/45691814.gif




I hope your Christmas was fun! How did you spend your Christmas?

No comments :

Post a Comment