Fall 2012, Super Senior x2~!

Staring off with a new background~! It seems Asian-inspired and girly, hehe <3

So I'm keeping my promise to actually use this and so I am writing my first post of my Fall 2012 semester. A crap ton of stuff has happened, but I would like to keep it in the past because it already happened and there's no use to bring it up.

It's just gonna distract me anyways.

I recently started classes and I only have physical classes Mondays and Wednesdays, and the rest of the week online classes or just none at all. You would think that's great in all right?

Nope.

I have to deal with my mom's stuff too, because she thought it was a good idea to start another business without consideration of other people or even thinking she could handle it. Man...people these days.


On a lighter note, this is my last full semester at my college, because I am high tailing my butt back to the land of the rising sun. Woot Woot, but for study abroad, but still I'm going back. Hopefully twice this year through a scholarship program, aaahhh the pressure to write from the heart while being stressed!  Either way I'm still going for it.

Take chances, what else do I have to lose?
Nothing.

I have already set plans for my future, and I hope to whatever God out there that our President will be sensible enough to keep everyone alive. I don't even want to get into the political scene, I'm an observer, but you can damn well know I will be voting! I'm not missing this at all!!

But I can tell you if Mitt Romney becomes President I'll be hiding out in Japan and hopefully not coming back.

Nope not coming back!

Going back to school stuff, a few months earlier I came to the realization that I would be graduating soon, like possibly Summer 2013 or Fall 2013. I mentally freaked out and also blanked when my advisor told me that. Soon after I almost had a mini freak out, I mean roll on the floor with octopus arms and everything( to add to my weirdness) I asked my boss at my university job how did he feel after he graduated, and also the office manager how she felt, turns out that they were lost, afraid, confused and didn't know what to do. So not wanting to be like any of that I decided what I wanted to do and how I was going to get there, granted not all of it may happen one after each other, but as long as they happen I think my sanity should still be intact.

Maybe.

Aki's plan after graduation
  • Move the flip out of this brimstone hailing, stress causing, negativity hole. That might happen when I come back from Japan...we'll see how that goes...I'm such a broke college student
  • Work my butt off to pay back loans and credit cards ( I dun need em...they'll get in my way of my luxury fashion and Asian cosmetics and skin care items.)
  • Go to Graduate school ( I'm thinking George Washington University, its near the White House, and near the Japanese Embassy. Gotta get my foot into the door ya know?)
  • Take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test  ( I've avoided it for years and now it's biting back.)
  • Go to Japan as much as possible (No brainer no?)
I'm がんばっている!!( I'm persevering!)

No comments :

Post a Comment